Check out the new official trailer for The Woman in Black: Angel of Death and one HQ still of Jeremy below.
I’ve added 17 photos of Jeremy attending the BAFTA Los Angels Jaguar Britannia Awards yesterday to the gallery.
- Home > Public Appearances > Appearances in 2014 > October 30 – BAFTA Los Angeles Jaguar Britannia Awards
Here’s the official trailer of The Woman in Black: Angel of Death, which comes out in cinemas January 2nd.
Relativity has moved “Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death” forward a month for a Jan. 2 release — the first film to land on the date.
The studio had originally scheduled the “Woman in Black” sequel for Super Bowl weekend on Jan. 30.
Jeremy Irvine and Helen McCrory star in the sequel directed by Tom Harper and written by Jon Croker.
The sequel takes place 40 years after the original film, when a group of children evacuated from London during World War II come to stay and awaken a house’s darkest inhabitants. It will take place in the same house. Producers are Tobin Armbrust, Simon Oakes, Ben Holden and Richard Jackson.
Yesterday, Jeremy attended the Saint Laurent show that was part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2015. 6 HQ photos are now in our gallery!
- Home > Public Appearances > Appearances in 2014 > September 29 – Saint Laurent : Front Row – Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2015
I’ve added 4 photos of Jeremy attending the London 2014 Stella McCartney Green Carpet Collection during the London Fashion Week last September 14th.
- Home > Public Appearances > Appearances in 2014 > September 14 – The London 2014 Stella McCartney Green Carpet Collection
Jeremy attended two events at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival, one of which is the premiere of his film, The Reach. I’ve added pictures to the gallery!
Update (September 30): Updated the Variety Studio pics with higher quality versions!
- Home > Public Appearances > Appearances in 2014 > September 05 – ‘The Reach’ Premiere – 2014 Toronto International Film Festival
- Home > Public Appearances > Appearances in 2014 > September 06 – Variety Studio Presented by Moroccanoil at Holt Renfrew – Day 2 – 2014 Toronto International Film Festival
Millennium Entertainment has acquired all domestic rights for the coming-of-age thriller, The World Made Straight, starring Jeremy Irvine. The film is set to be released theatrically in the U.S. in February next year. It also stars Minka Kelly, Noah Wyle, Adelaide Clemens, and Haley Joel Osment.
Set in a rural community heavy with a dark past and dangerous present, the movie follows a rebellious young man as he struggles to decide between the troubled path he is on and the chance at a new life.
Check out the first teaser trailer for Jeremy’s new film, The Woman in Black: Angel of Death. I also added 1 HQ still to the gallery.
England, 1941. With London in the midst of the blitz, two teachers evacuate a group of schoolchildren to the abandoned Eel Marsh House. Seeking safety from the bombs in the remote coastal location, the group instead find themselves facing an evil far more frightening when their arrival awakens the Woman in Black.